We Buy Houses for Cash - Sell Your Denver Home Fast
Homevestors® is the #1 buyer of houses in the U.S. Contact us to sell your Denver house and see why we are number one.
We Buy Houses in Colorado for Cash - And We Do It Fast
It doesn't matter how you got here, but it does matter what you do from this point forward. If you're in a tough financial position, if your home needs extensive repairs, or if you can no longer pay your adjustable-rate mortgage, there is something you can do. Forget foreclosure--the process can do serious damage to your credit and take years to sort out. Instead, turn your problems over to the good people of HomeVestors of America--the "We Buy Ugly Houses" team. We have the financial resources to make you a firm and fair cash offer for your home in any condition. Plus, we have the seasoned professionals to make the sale hassle- and stress-free, from initial evaluation to the closing date. Bottom line, we buy houses.
We Buy Ugly Houses is America's #1 Home Buyer for a Reason
We buy and sell homes nationwide every day--and that's why you should trust your buying and selling experience to experts at HomeVestors of America--the "We Buy Ugly Houses" team. Because we do so much more than just buy or sell your home. We're with you every step of the way. So if you dread the thought of putting your home on the market, if you cringe at the notion of your house sitting for weeks on end with no interested sellers, or if you are intimidated at the prospect of endless hours of paperwork in the event that your home actually does sell, you owe it to yourself to talk to us. We'll put you at ease immediately and get started working for you right away.
We Buy Ugly Houses Means:
- We buy houses and we pay in cash plus closing costs
- We buy ugly houses as is - no cleaning, no painting, no repairs
- We take the bank out of the equation
- Close fast and get on with your life
Great Neighborhoods in Denver
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Denver, there are many places to choose from. Here are just a few neighborhoods in Denver that stand out from the rest. They all offer something unique to residents, and are great places to live. If you are interested in real estate, whether it is to buy a house or to sell a house, these neighborhoods are great places to start.
LoDo - Lower Downtown
- Affectionately known as LoDo, is a thriving neighborhood filled with young professionals and a great nightlife scene. There are over 100 restaurants within walking distance and countless clubs, shops, art galleries and lofts. This area is also close to professional sporting events such as the Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche and Denver Nuggets. It is also within walking distance of the 16th street mall, which is full of theaters, restaurants and provides a free shuttle for tired patrons.
- Widely viewed as a "staycation" destination, Golden is a great town just a few miles west of Denver. It is known for being the home of the Coors Brewery, but offers much more to residents and visitors. There are many outdoor activities close by, since Golden sits in the foothills and is that much closer to the mountains. Within 2 hours someone can go rafting, horseback riding or hiking. There are also great restaurants and shops. For music lovers, the famous Red Rocks Amphitheater is in nearby Morrison.
- This neighborhood has gone under a transformation in recent years. Just a few years ago this neighborhood was considered taboo, but with new chic hot spots this area is rapidly becoming one of the hottest regions in the city. It is home to young families and downtown professionals. The streets are lined with cozy homes and trendy boutiques. Look for this neighborhood to continue to rise in the upcoming months.
- Locals flock to Washington Park in the warmer months to play volleyball, run through the trails and socialize with friends. It is easy to see the appeal of this neighborhood. Old Gaylord Street offers great restaurants and boutiques, and the fact that the biggest park in Denver is in the heart of the area combine to make this a popular place to live. It is also located a few miles south of downtown.
- A lot of people think of Cherry Creek as an old money district, with people drinking tea with pinkies raised. This is not the case. Nested between University Boulevard and Colorado Boulevard, Cherry Creek is full of shops and restaurants, as well as arguably the best mall in the city. It is fairly centralized, so amenities are never far away. It is close to Washington Park, downtown and other hot spots. There is more to this neighborhood than gated communities, too. There are art festivals, parks, and a huge bike path (22 miles long) that are prominent in the area.
Colorado's Largest Home Buyer
We Buy Ugly Houses is Colorado's Largest home buyer. We buy houses, condos, multi-tenant buildings and property throughout the Denver area, including all surrounding cities. Don't forget, we Pay Cash For Houses!